- 12 Sep 2018 19:00 - 21:30 BST
- 26 Sep 2018 19:00 - 21:30 BST
- 10 Oct 2018 19:00 - 21:30 BST
- 24 Oct 2018 19:00 - 21:30 BST
- 07 Nov 2018 19:00 - 21:30 GMT
- 21 Nov 2018 19:00 - 21:30 GMT
- 05 Dec 2018 19:00 - 21:30 GMT
Hillsong Evening College UK, run in conjunction with Hillsong Evening College in Sydney, Australia, offers a wide range of short, life-changing courses that are designed for people who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of the Bible. Taught by our own pastors and team, the courses do not just increase your biblical knowledge, but they instil faith, teach you to build a healthy life and expand your worldview.
Hillsong Evening College UK is ultimately designed to empower you to impact the world and to gain a greater understanding of theology, life and leadership in your Christian journey.
Come join the excitement of the Wednesday night Evening College experience as people from all ages and walks of life come together to learn and grow.
Each module is individually paid for and will last 7 weeks and costs £70.00.
Refunds for purchased tickets are not permitted once the course has begun. The allocated tickets are not transferable to others once the session has started. CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If cancelled within 14 days of placing an order online (provided the course has not commenced before cancellation is received) you are entitled to a full refund. Refunds for purchased tickets are not permitted once the course has begun.
Courses now run every second week and the dates for Sept-Dec are outlined here:
Jesus, The Bible & You
Week 1: Wednesday 12th September
- Introduction to the Bible
- The life of Jesus and the gospels
- Background to the life of Jesus
- Applying 1st Century responses to a 21st Century Setting
- The Early Years (of Jesus)
- Biographical Study on John the Baptist
- The Kingdom of God
- Reading and applying parables correctly
- Jesus’ teaching
- Applying a New Testament narrative to our own lives
- Jesus’ miracles
- The final week
- Comparison of the Four Accounts of the Entry into Jerusalem
- The Crucifixion
- The Resurrection
- Jesus’ Post Resurrection Commands