- 30 Mar 2019 09:30 - 17:30 GMT
JOIN US for the Technical Production Masterclasses.
Saturday 30 March @ The Warehouse, SE16 3LP
10am-5pm (doors open from 9:30am)
We will have 8 streams running simultaneously in different areas of the Warehouse, therefore you will choose one stream for the duration of the day.
- Sound: System Design with Oran Burns from D&B – ideal for any one loading in and out of venues or working with a PA that isn’t owned by your location. Design & tune the PA where the optimum audio experience isachieved in each seat within your venue.
- Sound: Stage Tech with Mick Spratt with Wigwam – This is the perfect Masterclass for anyone in the sound team or anyone who wants to learn the rudiments of sound. Mick is passionate about THE church and a strong stage team contributing to bring the best experience for people coming into church.
- Video: LED, Projection & Control with iMAG & Greymatter – Come and learn about AV ideas and solutions for all types of venues and budgets. We partner with these companies for advice on stage re-designs, starting new locations and our Conferences to achieve the best visual experience for every seat in the room.
- Power & Electrics: Understanding power is fundamental to all areas of production. Come learn from our in-house experts on designing the correct power plan for your venue. Also learn the basics of wiring and soldering cables, and practically apply your training on the day.
- Production Management: This session is hosted by Stephen Maddox and will be exclusively for those that are already Production Managers.
- TV: Camera Operating & Directing: Come learn the dynamics behind camera directing for a service or special production. We will also be talking through camera operating and the principles for capturing the service.
- Lighting: Building a Sunday Show File + Service Dynamics: In this stream you will learn the dynamic behind each part of the service and how to build the relevant s